Sport climbing at the 2021 summer Olympics is an event to be held in the 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. It will be the first time that climbing has been an event in the Summer Olympics. Sport climbing is the next level of thrills of climbing steep heights. Using a range of climbing tools, climbers test their skills on a vertical wall. Two events will be held, one for men and one for women. The proposed format will consist of three disciplines: lead climbing, speed climbing, and bouldering.
The global pandemic undoubtedly has left people traumatized all over the world, also affecting the Olympic calendar deeply.
But Tokyo 2021 is all set and ready with new revised dates for Sport climbing, which will take place from 2nd August 2021 to 5th August 2021, starting from the Men’s and women’s qualification rounds, ending with their finals.
Japan’s busy capital Tokyo is going to host the 2021 Summer Olympics, making it the first city in Asia to host the Summer Olympics twice, the first one being held in 1964. Despite being rescheduled for 2021, the Games have retained the “Tokyo 2020” name for marketing and branding purposes.
The Aomi Urban Sports Park, Tokyo is going to hold the Sport climbing events.
Watching Sport Climbing at 2021 Summer Olympics live:
The surge of excitement for this year’s Olympic Games is huge, and the 2021 Summer Olympics will be televised by a number of broadcasters throughout the world. Some of them are listed below:-
- The broadcasting rights in Australia belong to Seven Network
- For Austria, it is ORF
- TyC Sports, in Argentina
- In the case of Belgium, the official broadcasters are VRT and RTBF
- Grupo Globo and BandSports in Brazil
- Canada has CBC/Radio Canada, Sportsnet, TSN and TLN
- As for China, it is CCTV
- DR will cater to the Danish audience
- France Télévisions and Eurosport for France
- Germany will rely on ARD and ZDF
- ERT in Greece
- Sony Pictures Network own the broadcasting rights in the Indian subcontinent
- Italian audience will rely on RAI
- The broadcasting rights in Japan belong to Japan Consortium
- Televisa, TV Azteca and Imagen Televisión own these rights in Mexico
- As for the Netherlands, it is NOS
- TVNZ in New Zealand
- SBS reserves broadcasting rights in both North and South Korea
- It’s TVNorge in Norway
- In Peru, it is Grupo ATV
- In Poland, TVP
- RTP, in Portugal
- In Singapore, it is Mediacorp
- Spain has RTVE
- SABC and SuperSport for South Africa
- Kanal 5 in Sweden
- Switzerland will rely on SRG SSR
- Plan B Media and AIS have these rights in Thailand
- In the United Kingdom, it is the usual BBC and Eurosport.
- NBC Universal has the broadcasting rights in the United States
Read more about Surfing at the 2021 Summer Olympics live here.
Watching sport climbing at 2021 Summer Olympics without cable
Don’t have the access to a cable connection and getting anxious you’re going to miss out on the entire entertainment? Here’s a long list of multiple solutions to your little problem! You can easily stream through these platforms and quench your growing thirst for sport climbing.
- Hulu+ Live TV: Catch complete live coverage with a USD 54.99/month subscription that gives you access to all NBC channels. Hence watching the Olympics will become hassle-free with this subscription.
- Fubo TV: Subscription to this sports-oriented streaming service will let you access limited coverage. While the USD 59.99/month enables you to watch 100 channels, the USD 64.99/month allows you to watch 109 channels and stream them across 3 devices simultaneously.
- Youtube TV: Youtube TV is one of the best options to watch live sports events including the Olympics. A USD 64.99/month subscription will let you access limited coverage of the Olympic events.
- You can also consider watching the Olympic Games on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
Watching sport climbing at 2021 Summer Olympics from anywhere in the world
Sport climbing fans who are morose because of the inaccessible live streaming platforms or broadcasting channels that will enable them to watch their favorite Olympic events, just hold your breath to embrace some stunning good news! VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites sitting from anywhere in this world and is just enough to fulfill your immense desire to enjoy the Olympic event vividly and in great detail by using a VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
Watching sport climbing at 2021 Summer Olympics using Reddit
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. It is an excellent social platform where you just need to log in and enter your credentials and thereby you can dive deep into the astounding yet easy world of subreddits leading you directly to the Summer Olympics 2021 live coverage. You will find dedicated Redditers who have uploaded live links to the Sport Climbing event. With just a little effort you can enjoy the live-action sport climbing absolutely for free of cost!