Shooting is a hugely popular, tense, and testing sport that needs focus. Who becomes the winner depends only on the coolness of nerves and skill. This event consists of three disciplines; rifle and pistol where athletes shoot at static targets and shotgun which involves shooting moving targets. The number of participants competing has been reduced from 390 to 360, with both men and women getting equal participation.
The novel coronavirus not only has destroyed livelihoods but also made the unthinkable happen- the postponement of the Olympic Games. Everyone was eagerly waiting for the 2021 Olympics, expecting it to be the only good thing to happen amidst the worldwide disarray.
Shooting competitions at the 2021 Summer Olympics were originally scheduled from 25 July to 3 August 2021, due to the postponement of the Summer Olympics to 2021, the rescheduled dates are 24 July to 2 August 2021.
This time, Japan’s busy capital Tokyo is getting all ready to host the 2021 Summer Olympics. Despite being rescheduled for 2021, the Games have retained the “Tokyo 2021” name for marketing and branding purposes.
This time, the Asaka Shooting Range is going to be the venue for the grand event.
Watching Shooting at 2021 Summer Olympics live:
We bring you here some broadcasting channels which are going to telecast the entire Olympic event live and fill your hearts with full-on entertainment. Check out the list below:-
- Australia – Seven Network
- Austria – ORF
- TyC Sports – Argentina
- Belgium – VRT, and RTBF
- Grupo Globo and BandSports – Brazil
- Canada – CBC/Radio Canada, Sportsnet, TSN, and TLN
- China – CCTV
- DR – Denmark
- France Télévisions and Eurosport – France
- Germany – ARD, and ZDF
- ERT – Greece
- Sony Pictures – India
- Italy – RAI
- Japan – Japan Consortium
- Televisa, TV Azteca, and Imagen Televisión – Mexico
- The Netherlands – NOS
- TVNZ – New Zealand
- SBS – North and South Korea
- TVNorge – Norway
- Peru -Grupo ATV
- Poland – TVP
- RTP – Portugal
- Singapore – Mediacorp
- Spain- RTVE
- SABC and SuperSport – South Africa
- Kanal 5 – Sweden
- Switzerland – SRG SSR
- Plan B Media and AIS – Thailand
- The United Kingdom – BBC and Eurosport.
- NBC Universal – United States
Check Sport Climbing at 2021 Summer Olympics live coverage details here.
Watching Shooting at 2021 Summer Olympics without cable online
This section here is especially for those who don’t have access to a cable connection and are groaning with frustration, thinking they’ll miss all the fun. Good news for them, here is the list of some online streaming platforms for watching the Olympics without cable.
- Hulu+ Live TV: Catch the complete live coverage of the Olympics in a hassle-free way with a USD 54.99/month subscription that gives you access to all NBC channels.
- Fubo TV: It’s a great service for sports lovers. For USD 59.99/month the service allows you access to 100 channels, the USD 64.99/month allows you to watch 109 channels and stream them across 3 devices simultaneously.
- Youtube TV: A USD 64.99/month subscription will let you access limited coverage of the Olympic events.
- You can also consider watching the Olympic Games on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
Watching Shooting at 2021 Summer Olympics from anywhere in the world
Not to get disappointed if you don’t have access to either a cable connection or an online streaming platform. A VPN service gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. Try out some of the most prolific VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
Watching Shooting at 2021 Summer Olympics using Reddit
Reddit is the go-to place for all sports lovers when it comes to getting access to some free live stream links. All you have to do is join the forum and choose multiple subreddits on the Olympics. You can also post a query there for Livestream links. Soon you would get many of them. Check them in advance and enjoy the games for free.